Tuesday, March 18, 2014

EMO



I realize that in Japan, a lot of these things aren't in the social consciousness, but I would really like to see the following emojis developed:

  • Champagne glass/cork (Necessity)
  • Chinese girl (ME!)
  • CHEESE 
  • Meatloaf
  • Black guy/girl (So I can stop using the moon)
  • Taco 
  • Hotdog 
  • Potato chips 
  • Running girl (I'm always running late)
  • Crab/lobster
  • Yoga mat/yoga pose (Helpful for communicating with R)
  • Pink donut
  • Mexican flag
  • Smiley face with regular glasses
Which ones would you like to see?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to install and use emojiis, at all;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. - cuttlefish
    - smoke bomb
    - chip clip
    - lint roller
    - white blood cell
    - benedict cumberbatch

    ReplyDelete
  3. taco taco taco taco taco taco taco

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find myself thinking 'how can they not have a chair?' Potato chips would be well used by me. I like the idea of cuttlefish too.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.